Alegbra 2p (Period 1)
Test Prep. Instructions
Good morning all you wonderful Algebra 2P and Algebra II/Trig students.
Good luck to all of you today.
Some reminders as you get ready:
Watch your time. Set an alarm on your phone so that you have enough time to take your pictures and email them to me.
Email your test to firstname.lastname@example.org
Make sure you see my “Thank you” reply. If you do not see the reply, I might not have received your test.
(Sending your work in late will result in a loss of points, and your test may not be graded.)
Then silence your phone and set it aside until you need it.
- Don’t forget to include the “statement of academic honesty/integrity” and your signature at the beginning of the test. (You will lose 10 points if it is not included.)
- Close your book. Put all other notes and resources away. Close all windows on your computer except this one to access your test and your email account.
- No “zoom” or any other type of video chatting or communicating during the test.
- Remind your family that you are taking a timed test. Let them know what time you will be done so they try not to bother you.
- Get your paper, pencils, erasers, calculators (if you are allowed to use one on the test) ready to go.
- If you had your “test notes” preapproved, then have them with you. (If you did not have your “test notes” approved, then you do not get use any notes during the test.)
A couple of reminders:
It is OK to use a, nongraphing, scientific calculator.
“Exact” value means no rounding. Write answers with radicals in radical form.
Simplify all fractions and radicals.
At 10:30, click on your class link and begin. Good luck! You can do it!
Statement of Academic Integrity/Honesty.
“I declare that all work on this test is my own without the help of anyone else or any other source, and that I followed Mr. Pyle’s “Test Rules”.