Rancho Alamitos High School maintains records of students who graduated within the last 5 years.
The Guidance Office provides official transcripts so these documents should only be opened by the intended recipient. If you have any questions please contact our guidance office at (714) 663-6475.
Schools ordering records to fax their request or email the Registrar/Guidance Clerks with their request for records.
Fax Number (714) 663- 6077
Students who graduated within the last 5 years may request a transcript in the following ways:
* Come to Rancho Alamitos High School guidance office between 7:30 am – 4:00 pm, Monday through Friday. Provide proof of identification and date of birth or student ID number. An official transcript costs $5, and it will be mailed by the office. An unofficial transcript can be handed to the requester at a cost of $2.
* Send a letter to Rancho Alamitos and provide:
- Student's name while attending Rancho Alamitos
- Date of birth or student ID number
- Year of graduation
- Student's signature
- Check for $5.00 per transcript
- Address to which the transcript should be mailed (student's home or an educational institution)
If you graduated more than five years ago you must contact our records department at the Garden Grove Unified School District. The telephone number for the records department is 714-663-6514.